Please read the following rules & agreements before using our services.
1) This document is created in accordance with the rules of international law and business practice.
2) You agree to be of legal age in your country to partake in this program, and in all the cases your minimal age must be 18 years.
3) The registration procedure is necessary for each BITPROSPER ORG member.
4) You agree with terms and conditions by being a member of BITPROSPER ORG.
1) Every purchase is considered to be a private transaction between BITPROSPER ORG and its Member.
2) Members execute all financial transactions solely at their own discretion and their own risk. The size of purchase is determined personally by each Member.
3) You must register as a Member to access certain functions of the Website. You are obliged to provide only complete and accurate information about yourself when registering as a Member or updating your Registration Data.
4) Members may choose Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum and USDcoin to make a purchase.
5) You agree to maintain and keep your Registration Data current and to update the Registration Data as soon as it changes. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your password.
6) Our Company and its service providers are not liable for any loss that you may suffer through the use of your password by others.
7) Each Member can register only one personal account, re-registration is not allowed. In case of multiple registrations, the Company reserves the right to disable all accounts to ascertain the circumstances.
8) Each purchase is considered to be a private transaction between BITPROSPER ORG and its Member. Members perform all financial transactions solely at their own discretion and their own risk. The Member personally decides whether or not to participate. All accruals in the Personal Account are made according to the chosen purchase.
Spam is commercial e-mail or unsolicited bulk e-mail, including "junk mail", which has not been requested by the recipient. It is intrusive and often irrelevant or offensive, and it wastes valuable resources. Inappropriate newsgroup activities, consisting of excessive posting of the same materials to several newsgroups, are also deemed to be spam.
1) We don't tolerate SPAM or any type of UCE in our company.
2) We forbid unsolicited e-mails of any kind in connection with the marketing of the services provided by BITPROSPER ORG.
3) If you didn't receive a letter from BITPROSPER ORG, please don't forget to check your Spam folder because some email services may mark our email as Spam.
Procedure of amending the present rules
1) Administration of BITPROSPER ORG reserves the right to make changes to the current document.
2) Administration of BITPROSPER ORG will inform members about changes by publishing notice on the site of the company.
3) Terms and Conditions changes come into force since the date of publishing information on the site, unless otherwise provided in the text.
Customer Service and Support
1) Every member has the right to get any additional information from our support service.
2) Members may contact our support service via our Support Form or email.
If you do not agree with the above disclaimer, please do not go any further.